Happy Labor Day weekend! Sit back, put your feet up, and dig into the top stories for the first weekend of September. From what might be Canada’s first bearded prime minister in over 100 years to the gorgeous new Bugatti, we’ve got you covered.
Read on for September’s Best of the Web!
- The seven best shaving tips for men. If it’s ever been a debate whether to shave with or against the grain, see Tip #4 – even the FDA recommends shaving with the grain! (Crave Online)
- Bearded Canadian NDP leader Thomas Mulcair might be making history if he becomes Prime Minister – he’ll be the first bearded Prime Minister in over 100 years. Digital Journal had some fun with this by Photoshopping his beard off for comparison. What do you think – better bearded or without? And does having a beard make you regard him differently? (Digital Journal)
- We’re excited for the fall movie season. Here are the 11 best movies coming in September. (Esquire)
- The new Bugatti Chiron, with a price tag of $2.5 million, has some impressive specs: 1,480 horsepower and 1,106 lb.-ft. of torque, with a top speed of 288 MPH. Because the Veyron wasn’t fast or expensive enough. (Esquire)
- Got a long commute or just want to learn something new in your spare time? See the Art of Manliness’ 24 podcast recommendations. (The Art of Manliness)
- Partaking in this season’s Chelsea boot trend? GQ has a buyer’s guide so you look sleek. (GQ)
- A handy breakdown of butterfly razors vs. two-piece razors vs. three-piece razors. (Grooming Artist)