Happy Earth Day! In honor of the planet we live on, we’ve rounded up the best articles this week on how to easily tweak your daily routine to be more sustainable and budget-friendly. After all, the modern gentleman is the conscientious gentleman.
- If you live in California, you know we’re in a terrible drought. Fix leaks in your home to reduce almost 10 gallons of water per day per person. (USA Today)
- Go green with these easy, everyday tips, including adopting a dog and buying recycled. (The Bark)
- Can’t live without your Don Draper in place? Here are 5 ways to green your hairstyling routine. (Pomades Blog)
- Foodies rejoice – preparing meals in an eco-friendly way means you eat higher-quality food that’s healthier for you, too. (Tulsa World)
- Earth Day is a holiday that retailers celebrate by offering you enticing discounts. Get $10 off a $50 LivingSocial purchase and free technology, ink, and toner cartridge recycling at Staples, as well as many more deals. (Times Union Blog)
- Start – or continue – wet shaving. Doing so drastically reduces the amount of plastic you’ll be dumping into landfills. (Grooming Artist Blog)
- Purchase LED light bulbs that produce the same amount of light using far less wattage. Plus 8 more tips you may have not heard about here. (Huffington Post)
Whether you start with one change or several, it’s all incremental. And to help you along, the team at RoyalShave has curated an exclusive selection of our best natural and organic products. These are items that live up to the quality you’ve come to expect from RoyalShave while making a much smaller impact.
Wishing you a dashing Earth Day,