Why Dreadnought? Why not!?
1. A person that fears nothing
2. One that is among the largest and most powerful of its kind
Dreadnought is made in Great Britain for the men of USA and Canada.
1. Where are you located?
2. When did you start this business?
3. What is Dreadnought and when did you realize that this is what you wanted to pursue?
Dreadnought is a men’s grooming company that mixes age old methods with contemporary engineering. We spotted that there was a market for a new youthful brand that could attract new traditional shavers that might be put off by the more traditionalist brands on the market.
4. Describe a few steps you took to make this happen.
A massive amount of R and D went into creating products, packaging and story – Only once we were 100% happy with this did we decide to go ahead.
5. How would you deal with a customer who didn’t know what they wanted?
Impartial advice – shaving is a complex subject with many variables, get to know the customer and see what their needs may be.
6. What are some of your accomplishments as a business?
Winner of the About.com award for Best Razor (Spartan) and Best Shaving Cream – 2012 and 2013 respectively.
7. What do you believe makes a quality product?
Quality ingredients and an eye for detail.
8. Where do you get your inspiration from?
The Founder of Dreadnought is an ex Royal Marine and thus grooming was an essential part of everyday life – we wanted a product that was not only Manly to honor this, but also suit the needs of real men.
9. What advice do you have for aspiring entrepreneurs?
Don’t give up after the first hurdle, or the 100th for that matter.
10. Where can readers find out more about you and your work?
Read more about us on www.dreadnought-shaving.com
Facebook: Dreadnought Shaving
Shop for Dradnought product at royalshave.com